I am an Independent Distributor for Young Living Essential Oils
Please visit my website to order these wonderful products OR follow me on Facebook here

Monday, December 3, 2012

Myrrh

Myrrh (Commiphora myrrha) is not an oil I'm super familiar with, but you can get 10% off if you order it during the month of December.  So I thought I'd tell you a bit about it.

Myrrh's medicinal properties include: Powerful antioxidant, antitumoral, anti-inflammatory, antiviral, antiparasitic, analgesic/anesthetic.
Uses include: Diabetes, cancer, hepatitis, fungal infections (Candida, ringworm, eczema), tooth/gum infections, skin conditions (chapped, cracked, wrinkles, stretch marks) [from the: Essential Oils Desk Reference 5th addition]

Myrrh is often heard in reference to Frankincense and Gold as one of the gifts that the wise men brought to the Christ Child. The Arabian people used it for chapped and cracked skin- perfect for this time of year don't you think? When dry hands and lips and feet are in abundance.
Diffusing or inhaling of myrrh helps uplift the spirits and stimulates the hypothalamus, pineal, and pituitary glands, all of which produce hormones, and I don't know about you but man, hormone swings are the devil.

If you use Myrrh please leave a comment below and tell me how this oil has helped you and your family or friends, I love to hear new stories always.

God bless you this Christmas season with the choicest of blessings.
~LeAndra Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment